LEADer is an app that helps you automatically track Leads & customers calls, SMS, emails and other interactions with your business contacts on your CRM and accesses CRM information during calls
First, It's essential you know that LEADer doesn’t share your data with any other 3rd party company.
Details of Permissions & accesses to Data LEADer needs and How It Is Used
LEADer needs permission to access your contact to Identify a contact as a customer contact so that we may log only calls, SMS and emails from that contact.
Your imported contacts are saved locally on your device and not sent to any other 3rd party or outside your device.
To identify you when chatting with you for providing support/ To address you by name when we send you an email or chat with you.
Your Email Address:
To identify you as a user. To email you regarding support, or new product updates or other offers
Your Phone Number:
To call you for support, marketing, and other activities.
Your IP Address and Device Details:
To manage a number of licenses and to help you troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Emails you exchange with your customers:
To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
Notes That You Add To A Contact with attachments:
To store important information about your interactions with a customer. Attachments can include images, documents, and GPS location - To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
Reminders/Tasks/Events that you add to a contact:
To remind yourself about upcoming events related to the customer - To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
To store information about where you meet your customer. To also store information about time is taken and distance traveled to meet your customers and see customers and leads around your location (To reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions)
Emails/SMS – Text Messages/Call Log
LEADer can display Emails/SMS/Call Log you have exchanged with a particular contact as part of the interaction history for that contact. As part of this feature, LEADer will access Emails/SMS/Call Log exchanged with contacts only.
To automatically log these calls and SMS, LEADer will have an option to display this information on the app so that you can access them during customer calls and follow up on them.
Your device’s call log is read-only and for the sole purpose of populating the “leads” & "customers" tabs in the app, where you can actively select a record and take actions on them.
Under your clear consent and request, the app will automate for you the send of your business card via text message to a calling customer.
All of that is to reduce the effort involved in tracking customer interactions.
Google Analytics For Firebase
We need this service to understand how our app is used so that we can improve your experience.
The Analytics needs the data for anonymized information related to Application Opens, Application Updates, Device Information, First Launches, Geography/Region, In-app Purchases, Number of Sessions, Number of Users, Operating Systems, Session Duration, Usage Data, and anonymized user id.
Note: We can't and do not share your personal information like email id or name with this service.
Firebase Cloud Messaging
We need this service to send push notifications to you via our app.
Android Device details: Device Manufacturer, Device Model, OS Version (Android), Android SDK Version, App Version (LEADer app)
Information We collect as You access and use LEADer
* Our servers (which is hosted by Google Firebase) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol(IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
* Our servers (which is hosted by Google Firebase) collect information about mobile device identifier, mobile device brand and model, operating system type and version, screen resolution, network provider, language and information about your use of LEADer.
LEADer (“LEADer app", "the app", “Service”) refers to the Android application named ‘LEADer" (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Company”).
We respect the privacy of our users and are fully committed to protecting the personal information that users (‘users’, ‘you’ or ‘your’) share with us in connection with the use of LEADer.
Table of Contents
1. User Consent
2. A Note About Children
4. Information We Collect
* Information You Provide To Us
* Information We exposed to, as You access and use LEADer
* Aggregate Information
5. How does LEADer use the information it's exposed to?
6. How do We Protect the User Information?
7. GDPR Requirements
If you do not understand or you do not agree to be bound by any term hereof, you may not download, install, access or use LEADer, and must promptly and permanently remove LEADer completely from your systems and devices and cease any and all use thereof.
2. A Note about Children
Our Services are not directed toward minors. To use LEADer, you must be over the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
4. Information The app Collect
We may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, as defined below, from our Users
Information that allows someone to identify you or contact you, either alone or in combination with other information, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any additional non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to your Personal Information
Non-Personal Information (or) Anonymous Information
Information that is not associated with or related to your Personal Information. Information that, by itself, does not permit the identification of individual persons.
We may collect the following types of information from or concerning you or your mobile phone device, which may include Personal Information.
Information You Provide to us
We receive and store any information you provide to us or permit us to access. You can choose not to provide us with specific information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some or all of LEADer's features. For example, when you use LEADer, we may collect the following information from you:
We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your full name, email and mailing address, professional title, company name, phone number when you start using LEADer or when you update your profile on LEADer.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
If you provide us feedback from within the app, we (or our third-party service provider) will collect the information you provide along with your name, email id and other Personal and Non-personal Information to help us process your feedback.
Information about Others
Contact Info: When you use the LEADer App, LEADer may access Contact Information from your address books. “Contact Information” means information about your contacts that LEADer collect from your address book(s), or information that you provide about your contacts directly to LEADer, which includes but is not limited to, first name, last name, birth date, age, email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website urls, instant messenger handles and physical address. The access is for read-only and for the sole purpose of populating the “leads” & "customers" tabs in the app, where you can actively select a record and make actions on them..
Aggregate Information We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered Users, collectively, use the Service (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and is not tied back to you or your account.
Information we collect from third parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
5. How LEADer May Use the information it's exposed to?
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
provide other companies with statistical information about our users -- but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Just for Usage Information – As mentioned above, We use analytics and crash reporting tools which have access to Usage Information (as defined above). These tools include, without limitation,
Firebase Analytics (Google's tool)
Play console (Google's tool).
a. Use Of Non-Personal or Anonymous Information – We may use Non-Personal Information to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance our Services. reserves the right to transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-personal Information at its sole discretion. Non-Personal Information includes information collected directly from the Users or information extracted from Personal Information by excluding information that could identify you personally.
b. Use Of Personal Information and Contact Information
1. General Use – In general, we may use the Personal Information and Contact Information we collect from you to help us serve you better. For example, we may use your Personal Information and Contact Information to
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our system;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Services;
- provide the Services you request; or respond to your requests in any other manner as appropriate;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail or SMS notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- personalize and improve LEADer and to analyze how Users utilize LEADer. We may also use Personal Information and non-personal information for purposes including responding to your requests for information, product, and services; customizing or personalizing content; providing you offers and information we think may be of interest to you; operating and improving our Service; and for other purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
- send you email or SMS to obtain feedback about LEADer; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services.
How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the "How to Access & Control Your Personal Data" below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your LEADer account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created
The data our customers collect by using the Subscription Service is retained according to the relevant agreements with our customers.
2. To Provide LEADer's Features – We may use the Personal Information and Contact Information we collect from you to provide the functionality delivered by LEADer. This usage includes but may not be limited to the following.
1. We may use your Contact Information to correlate multiple contact information of a friend from different sources. For example, we may help you correlate phone numbers from one source with email id and occupation from another source to create a complete view.
2. LEADer provides a built-in ability to display call logs and SMS logs. In addition, LEADer allows you to capture call logs and message logs related to CRM contacts in the CRM. Call logs and SMS logs information will be used to either display them to you or provide you with insights about how frequently you interact with a contact.
3. LEADer includes support to display email interactions with your LEADer contacts. In addition, LEADer allows you to capture these email interactions on the LEADer server. This is to maintain a rich interaction history for your LEADer contacts which can be shared across the team.
4. LEADer will backup your reminders on our servers to capture additional information. In the case of reminders, LEADer will include information about a reminder which indicates whether it’s marked as “DONE”.
4. Sharing with Agents – We may use certain third parties to perform provide you with the Services that we offer; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; to process feedback. We may need to share your Personal Information and Contact information and other information with these third parties. Third party services include without limitation
7. Sharing for Legal Purposes – We may share Personal Information or Contact Information we collect in the following cases:
1. to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
3. to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
4. to respond to claims that any use of the App violates the rights of third-parties;
5. to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Company, any of its Users, or the general public;
pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure;
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our App & Websites and our customers and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service or support. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by LEADer on the Websites and the Subscription Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
How do We Protect the User Information?
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1. Access limited to user data needed for the app features
2. User data stored for back-up protected using encryption
3. Access to user data limited to senior personnel who are required to get user consent before viewing any personal data
4. All personal data masked/anonymized when diagnostic data is sent by the user to the customer support team for troubleshooting
However, no system can be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Therefore, although we take steps to help secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain secure.
The app can get read data from Android's Google Firebase Analytics for analytics purpose only.
What Choices do You have Regarding Your Personal Information?
1. You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
2. You can request that we cancel your account by writing to us at:
7. GDPR Requirements
Data processors will be required to notify their customers, the controllers, “without undue delay” after first becoming aware of a data breach.
Right to be Forgotten
Also known as Data Erasure, the right to be forgotten entitles the data subject to have the data controller erase his/her personal data, cease further dissemination of the data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of the data.
LEADer provides a process and a mechanism by which a user can request erasure of data related to him.
A LEADer admin can send an email to with the subject line: Request to delete data. The admin needs to send the email from the email id registered as admin with LEADer. A confirmation email will be sent to the admin in response, confirming deletion of the data. Once the deletion is confirmed, users in the team needs to uninstall the app.
All breach related monitoring and notifications handled by senior management and guaranteed to be done within 72 hours.
Right to Access
GDPR emphasizes the right for data subjects to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, the controller shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format. This change is a dramatic shift to data transparency and empowerment of data subjects.
LEADer is a business application that helps you automatically log customer calls and SMS messages to your CRM and access CRM information during LEADer handles the following user data.
Contact data is processed and presented to the user along with a history of interaction with a given contact. Contact data is also backed up so that it can be restored on a new device of the user’s choice.
GDPR introduces data portability – the right for a data subject to receive the personal data concerning them, which they have previously provided in a ‘commonly use and machine-readable format‘ and have the right to transmit that data to another controller.
Privacy by Design
Privacy by design is a part of a legal requirement with GDPR. This calls for inclusion of data protection from the onset of the designing of systems, rather than an addition. More specifically – ‘The controller shall..implement appropriate technical and organizational measures..in an effective way.. in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects’. Controllers should hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of its duties (data minimization), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
LEADer is designed with user data privacy in mind and incorporates the following measures
All personal data masked/anonymized when diagnostic data is sent by the user to the customer support team for troubleshooting
By contacting us, you represent that you are free to do so and that you will not knowingly provide Company with information that infringes upon third parties’ rights, including any intellectual property rights. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such information provided, shall belong exclusively to the Company, and Company may use or refrain from using any such information at its sole discretion.